The EDC is now offering an ongoing series of papers that aim to open up discussion of aspects of early dance. Please contact our moderator at email@example.com, if you would like to present a paper or make a contribution to the discussion of any of the papers published below.
1. “IN MOVING OR AFTER MOVING?”: the issue of the demi-coupé, by Ian Cutts
Read the pdf here: In moving or after moving
2. Tempo in 15th Century Dance — Why do we…? by Robert Huggett
Read the pdf here: Tempo in 15th Century Dance
3. Organising a Period Ball, by Christine Rogers
Read the pdf here: Organising a Period Ball
4. Dancing in the Asylum The changing view of ‘dance therapy’ from 1850 to 1910, by Bill Tuck
Read the pdf here: Dancing in the Asylum
5. Why Study Dance History at All? The Early Dance Circle and the History of Dance, by Sharon Butler
Read the pdf here: Why Study Dance History at All?